Vacation during Corona times: The luxury hotel „Anantara Veli Maldives Resort“ offers an annual stay at a fixed price
If you have wanderlust, are allowed to work in the home office and 25,238 euros on the edge, we have just the thing for you 🙂 The Anantara Veli Maldives Resort in the Maldives has put together an extraordinary offer:
Pay 25,238 euros one-time and spend as long as you want in the luxurious over-water bungalow in 2021! Guests who use all year round only pay around 35 euros a day per person.
The two guests will then be able to come and go as often as they wish until December 23, 2021 – including breakfast, transfers to the airport and a 25% discount on food and wellness services.
Live in paradise under palm trees for a year
With this offer you can spend a whopping 356 days and thus almost an entire year in the Maldives! So if you have monthly fixed costs for living, electricity, internet and breakfast of just over € 1,050 per person in a 2-person household, then you can just as easily live in the chic stilt villa in the 5 ° Resort .
But this deal is worth it even if you „only“ 16 days or longer want to stay here, because the price of over-water bungalows is 780.50 euros per person per night, which pays then starting at the 16th night .
Compared to some other Maldives offers, this is cheap. Another hotel recently announced an offer for around 20,000 euros a week for two people. There, however, guests also get a personal assistant and private yoga lessons and can watch dolphins from a yacht while the children are looked after and the laundry is being done.
Here are the exact booking conditions for you again
- the price is for two people and includes all taxes and service fees
- no continuous stay required
- the offer can only be booked until November 30th
- the price must be paid in full prior to arrival
- the stay is personal and the names of both guests must be provided at the time of payment
- There are no blackout dates for this offer
- the offer is only available to a limited extent
- The offer is valid for stays from January 1, 2021 to December 23, 2021
- the offer is valid in conjunction with other offers or vouchers
- Offer is non-refundable, exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash
- Bookings can only firstname.lastname@example.org be made
Collect points for discounts that are still secret
As of December, the country itself is trying to attract frequent vacationers with a new reward system. Guests can register and collect points – 50 points are given for entry, 30 points for visits to celebrate honeymoons, wedding anniversaries or birthdays, five points for every night in the country, according to the Maldives Ministry of Tourism . But the ministry did not want to reveal what exactly you get for the points.
If you still need tips about planning your trip in 2021, we have an interesting article for you here.